Some good news for JEE (Advanced) 2015 aspirants who want to get an idea about the exam pattern, kind of questions to expect, duration of exam, syllabus and more of the prestigious 2015 exam. Competitors, who
wish to give for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2015, are required to fulfill required
The question paper pattern and important dates for the 2015 exam has now been made available for the aspirant candidates who should base their preparation on those lines.
Below are the noticeable structures of JEE Advanced 2015 Exam Pattern.
• IIT-JEE Advanced 2015 will cover two question papers-- - Paper I and Paper II
• Each Paper will be of three hours duration.
• Each paper will divide into three single sections--Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
• All 3 sections will comprise of multiple choice and numeric type questions designed to assess the comprehension, reasoning and analytical ability of the students.
• It must be noted that negative marking is will be deducted for wrong answers.
• Question Papers will be available in two languages – English and Hindi Both.
• Once choice of language has been made by the candidate while registering for the exam it cannot be changed further.
The JEE Advanced 2015 exam will be conducted on May 24, 2015 in two sessions. Paper-1 will be held in the morning Session (9:00 am to 12:00 pm) while Paper-2 will take place in the afternoon session (2:00 pm to 5:00 pm) on the same day. Late entry in the examination hall will not be allowed after time.
Online registration for the admired exam will begin from May 02, 2015 and will close on May 07, 2015. Schedule for downloading the admit card is May 09, 2015 to May 12, 2015.
IIT JEE Advanced 2015 will be jointly conducted by IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Madras, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Kanpur, IIT Roorkee and IIT Guwahati. It is the second stage of the two-tier IIT JEE test; the first being JEE Main Exam.
Apart from the 16 Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) across India, the scores of the JEE (Advanced) will allow aspirants to seek admissions to any of the following IIT institutes:
• Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Uttar Pradesh
• Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER)
• Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram
• Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
• Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad. And Some More.
Stay tuned to Updates for more news on JEE Advanced 2015